- 2 Cups Dei Fratelli Tomato Juice
- 1 (14.5 oz) can Dei Fratelli Low Sodium Diced Tomatoes
- 1 Cup Bottled clam juice
- 1/2 Cup Sherry wine vinegar
- 20 large Cilantro sprigs
- 2 Serrano chilies or jalapeño chilies, cut in half
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 pounds uncooked large Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 Green onions, chopped
- 1 Tbsp Olive oil
- 2 Tbsp Fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tsp Fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp Sugar
- Lime wedges
Combine tomato juice, clam juice, vinegar, cilantro sprigs, chilies and Worcestershire sauce in medium saucepan. Boil until sauce is slightly thickened and reduced to 1 2 ⁄3 cups, about 30 minutes. Strain into medium bowl.
Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add shrimp and sauté until just cooked through, about 4 minutes, then cool. Add rest of ingredients to sauce. Garnish with lime wedges.