Dei Fratelli Tomato Recipe
Twice Baked Loaded Potatoes
3 Large Baking Potatoes
1 Cup Bacon, rough chop
1/2 Cup Green Onion, sliced
1/2 Cup Jalapeño, diced
3/4 Cup Shredded Cheddar or Pepper Jack Cheese
1 Cup Sour Cream
1/2 Cup Corn Chips
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Wash and dry potatoes. Roll them in oil and salt and place on a baking sheet.
3. Cook 1 hour, or until tender.
4. Cut potatoes in half and carefully scoop out potatoes and reserve in a bowl. Set potato skins aside.
5. Add bacon, sliced green onion, jalapeño, cheese, and 1/2 Cup of sour cream. Mix well.
6. Fill reserved potato skins with potato mixture.
7. Lower the oven to 350°F and cook filled potato skins for 12-15 minutes.
8. When done, top with Dei Fratelli Chopped Mexican Tomatoes and corn chips.
9. For a side sauce, mix last 1/2 Cup of sour cream with 2 Tbsp. of Dei Fratelli Chopped Mexican Tomatoes.
Prep Time: 12 min | Cook Time: 75 min
Servings: 3 servings