Dei Fratelli Tomato Recipe
Black Bean Burger
2 1/2 cups Cooked White Rice
1 cup Black Bean, drained
1 14.5oz can Dei Fratelli Chopped Mexican, drained. 1/2 cup for recipe, reserve the rest for garnish
1 cup Garbanzo Bean, drained and ground
1 Tbsp Olive Oil
1/2 tsp Cumin
1/2 tsp Granulated Garlic
1/2 tsp Salt
1/4 tsp Black Pepper
1. Cook rice as per instructions and cool down.
2. In a food processor, ground the garbanzo beans into a paste.
3. In a separate large bowl, mix together the cool rice, black beans and Dei Fratelli Chopped Mexican tomatoes.
4. Take 1 1/3 cup of the mixture from step three and add to the ground garbanzo beans in the food processor. Blend together until incorporated.
Take mixture from the food processor in step four and add back to the mixture in the bowl from step three along with the seasoning and mix together.
6. Take four ounces of the finished mix (1/2 Cup measure) and press into patties about 3/4 inch thick.
7. In a saute pan on medium heat, add 1 tbsp olive oil. When hot, add patty and cook for 3 minutes each side.
Prep Time: 20 min | Cook Time: 8 min