Dei Fratelli Tomato Recipe
Tomato, Spinach, Onion, and Goat Cheese Tarts
1 5 Oz. Package Baby Spinach
1 14.5 OZ. Can Dei Fratelli Petite Dice Tomatoes, drained
1/2 Cup Goat cheese (about half of log)
1 Package Puff Pastry Shells
1. Cook puff pastry "shells" as per instructions
2. Add 1 tbsp oil to large saute pan on medium heat, add onions and sweat on medium low heat. About 10 minutes.
3. After 18-20 minute, shells should be almost done. Add spinach to onions and cook down. Remove shells from oven.
4. When spinach is wilted fully and cooked down, take the pan off heat and add goat cheese. Mix in cheese in pan until it is worked in uniformly.
5. Take off "tops" to pastry shells and spoon in spinach, cheese and onion mixture to the top.
6. Spoon Dei Fratelli petite dice tomatoes on top of spinach mixture to finish.
Prep Time: 8 min | Cook Time: 25 min