Dei Fratelli Tomato Recipe
Tomato White Bean Dip
1/2 cup Onion diced
1/2 cup Celery diced
1/2 cup Carrot diced
1 sprig Thyme
1 sprig Rosemary
1 1/2 cup Dei Fratelli Diced Tomatoes, drained
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
1 tsp salt
1. In a medium sauce pot add the beans, onion, celery, carrot, thyme, and rosemary. Cover with water and set on high.
2. When it comes to a boil bring down to a strong simmer and cook until beans are tender, about 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
3. When the beans are tender, take off the heat and drain.
4. Carefully remove the stems of the herbs and discard.
5. Spoon the beans into a food processor and blitz until very smooth, work in batches if necessary.
6. Take bean mixture and gently mix the Dei Fratelli Tomatoes, olive oil and salt into it.
7. Serve with chips, pita, or crusty bread.
Prep Time: 12 mins | Cook Time: 67 mins