Dei Fratelli Tomato Recipe
Cranberry Salsa and Sweet Potatoes
3 1/2 Cup Cranberry Salsa recipe (Get Cranberry Salsa Recipe)
1. Preheat Oven to 425°F
2. Wash sweet potatoes and pat dry. Lightly coat with oil and place them on a baking sheet. Place into the oven.
3. Cook until soft, about 65-75 minutes. Note: to check for doneness, poke with a butter knife in the center of the sweet potato. If it pushes through without resistance, they are done.
4. Remove from the oven and carefully peel skins from potatoes. Place the skinned potatoes in a standing mixer and mix on low until smooth.
5. Let the sweet potatoes stand in the mixer and cool for 3 minutes.
6. Add half of the cranberry salsa and mix on low until incorporated.
7. Stop the mixer and add the other half of the salsa and mix on low until incorporated.
Prep Time: 4 min | Cook Time: 85 min