Fight off those “growing pains” with antioxidant-rich tomatoes. More than just good for you today, they’re good for your health in years to come! Find out how mighty tomatoes make being healthy easier!
- Lycopene and beta-carotene promote healthy aging of the skin by preventing damage from the sun.
- Lower your risk for prostate cancer by eating cooked tomatoes paired with fats or oils. Fats help the body absorb lycopene, which can significantly lower your risk for this type of cancer.
- Tomatoes are rich in lutein, which is also found in our retinas. Eating tomatoes can promote healthy vision and lower the risk of cataracts.
- Potassium rich tomatoes help with joint pain, make you feel energized, maintain body fluids and a healthy heart rate
- Antioxidants in tomatoes can improve cardiovascular health in both men and women with Type 2 Diabetes.
- A serving of tomatoes has about 2 grams of fiber, which supports healthy digestion.
- The mix of potassium, lyocpene and calcium in tomatoes can help prevent osteoporosis by building bone mass
Have a healthier tomorrow and see more about our products!Dei Fratelli Products