Try these five ways to help that picky eater in your life … fall in love with a new vegetable for the very first time!
- Cook raw veggies until charred, softens the vegetable considerably.
- Don’t shy away from seasoning! If you’re looking for something simple, reach for a can of Dei Fratelli Chili Ready Diced Tomatoes.
- Add tomatoes to liven up nachos or a vegetable recipe like soup.
- A dash of vinegar can tame the sweetness of veggies like carrots and sweet potatoes.
- Purèe starchy vegetables like cauliflower and rutabaga to mimic the oh-so-loved mashed potato.